Teenage has always been an inexplicable thing. But female teens are surrounded with restrictions and pricking opinions of marriage or career, relations, and so much.
So Listen up to these points dear teen girls and paste in your Heart:
- Don’t be afraid to say NO.
- Stand up for yourself and your values.
- Don’t lower your standards for anyone.
- Don’t let a relationship, kill your dreams.
- Don’t settle yourself for anyone.
- Don’t let others tell you what’s good for you.
- Don’t compare your relationship to other relationship.
- If you aren’t good enough for someone, they don’t value your worth.
- You don’t need a relationship, to feel happy and satisfied.
- Surround yourself with good people with good morals and values.
- Remember, you can’t change someone.
- Remember that you are a role model to someone.
- You don’t need to please people.
- You’re always beautiful.
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- You’re strong enough to fight for your dreams.
- Never let family issues stop you.
- Protect your heart and body, until you meet someone true.
- Don’t care much about what people think.
- You’re valuable standing alone.
You want to add anything more in the points? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!