In this digital age, staying on task and avoiding distractions is more difficult than doing your actual work. This pursuit of a more productive workday has tends to result in a misunderstanding of what productivity truly involves, which is much more than checking tasks off your to-do list.
People who are truly productive are not concerned with doing more things; in fact, this is the polar opposite of productivity. If you truly want to be productive, you must make an effort to do fewer things.
Here are a few points to help you have a productive day:
1. Get Up Early
- Getting up early boosts our productivity.
- More time for yourself ( enjoy a good breakfast, exercise, yoga, meditation.)
- Better concentration.
- Improves your quality of sleep.
2. Set Goals
- Setting goals helps to stay on track.
- Gives you long term vision and short term motivation.
3. Get Off The Social Media
- It scatters your focus and using mobile phone for the first hour of the day is not a good thing.
4. Take Breaks
- Remember to rest and take breaks throughout the day!
- Drink some water, get some fresh air, go for a walk.
- Your brain as well as your body need breaks.
5. Don’t Multitask
- For more focus and productivity focus on one task at a time.
- Multi tasking affects your efficiency.
6. A Good Sleep
- Sleep is vital for us and super important for our productivity.
- Too little sleep can lead to: lack of focus, make you feel tired, difficult to concentrate.
Enjoy your life, live to the utmost and have a good productivity day!